DMV Hoyas Biomedical Academic Scholarship
Georgetown University Biomedical Graduate Education (BGE) provides a DMV Hoyas Academic Scholarship to encourage local talent to stay local as they pursue biomedical graduate education.
Hoyas for Science Scholarship
The Hoyas for Science Scholarship rewards applicants whose background or experience, when evaluated holistically, suggests they are uniquely able to contribute to the diversity of the BGE community.
BGE MS Merit-Based Tuition Scholarships
Georgetown University's Biomedical Graduate Education will offer merit-aid scholarships to new incoming students for Fall enrollments into our three M.S. programs. Every year, the amount of students who will receive merit-aid scholarship will depend on our office's budget. This scholarship will be issued in increments of $5,000 per student per year and will be paid in 50% increments ($2,500) in the two semesters.
To be eligible, recipients must be full time MS students, and must meet minimum of:
- 3.0 GPA, 3.5 GPA preferred
- GRE General Test scores of 300 combined or higher (GRE revised General Test - tests taken on or after August 1, 2011) or 1200 combined or higher (GRE General Tests - tests taken prior to August 1, 2011); and 4.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing section are preferred.
- Applicants who wish to apply will need to check this off on their application on ApplyYourself.
- Awards will be decided at the end of the reviewing period. We will be making selections after reviewing all applicants based on merit and need.
- Funds unused at the at the end of the Spring semester will not be carried over to the next year.
- Aid will ordinarily be offered to new students only for Fall entry.