Georgetown University's Biomedical Graduate Education will offer merit-aid scholarships to new incoming students for Fall enrollments. Every year, the amount of students who will receive merit-aid scholarship will depend on our office's budget. This scholarship will be issued in increments of $5,000 per student per year and will be paid in 50% increments in the two semesters.
To be eligible, recipients must be full time MS students, and must meet minimum of:
- 3.0 GPA
- GRE General Test scores of 300 combined or higher (GRE revised General Test - tests taken on or after August 1, 2011) or 1200 combined or higher (GRE General Tests - tests taken prior to August 1, 2011); and 4.5 or higher on the Analytical Writing section are preferred. *Please note that the GRE exam is not required for the M.S. in Biomedical Science Policy and Advocacy Program
- Awards will be made on the basis of Merit and Need
- Awards will be made on a rolling basis.
- Funds unused at the at the end of the Spring semester will not be carried over to the next year.
- Aid will ordinarily be offered to new students only for Fall entry.
For additional funding opportunities, Student Support, Graduate Scholarships, Grants, etc., please click here.